Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A New Me in 2012?

This is a blog I rarely post at, but I'd like to have some type of online journal to record a project for 2012. Reading about the #reverb11 project on Twitter has been inspiring, and I think I want to give it a go, or do something like it.

For those who aren't familiar, it appears it's a project to focus more on the good things in life with daily prompts to write about, which can't be a bad thing, right? It's here I want to focus my efforts a bit more. Probably no one will read this blog as anyone who knows me, knows I write the Coffee and a Book Chick blog. I wasn't sure if I wanted to direct these thoughts over there since that's more a blog for readers, fellow bloggers, publicists, authors, etc., to read and enjoy. This site is for me.

I plan to be more creative in 2012. Whether that's writing on my blogs, or diving more into scrapbooking or journaling or cooking. I just don't want to be tied down to my computer for work and then reading and then calling it a day. I need to get more active and make sure my mind is a little more open to welcoming a different and more creative angle into my life.

So that's what I'm planning. I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment